What would you do?
At Hytchers, we developed a crowdshipping solution for ecommerces. Packages are distributed through a network of relay points by private individuals, optimizing their trips by transporting parcels on their way.
We would like to develop a secured web access and a platform to allow our customers (senders and receivers) to track the progress of their shipments/orders on a map.
As an intern at Hytchers, you will receive the responsibility to research, design and implement this platform under the supervision of our CTO.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a motivated student with first experiences in:
What we offer
You will join a young, highly-motivated and dynamic team in the centre of Brussels and get the opportunity to create a real impact on existing users.
Who we are
Hytchers is a newly launched startup born in Liège in 2016 and with offices in Brussels, next to the Nord Station (Greenbizz). We developped a distribution solution that allows e-commerce parcels to be delivered by private individuals. The service consists of coordinating independent carriers to stop by petrol stations to collect parcels for onward transportation. These carriers – called “hytchers” – are notified about pending parcels along their route by means of a smartphone application. Just as with the hitchhiking concept, parcels go from one station to another, carried by one deliverer to another, until they finally reach their ultimate destination. Parcels will also be traceable by receivers using their smartphone. Our hytchers are paid according to the distance of transportation by means of prepaid fuel cards valid in our partner shops..
What would you do ?
We propose a commercial intership with a role of business developper within our startup. The intern will :
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Actively participate to those meetings to convince prospects
Who are we looking for ?
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and be able to cold call potential clients with confidence.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Must be able to operate Microsoft Office and associated programs.
- Proactivity and autonomy
What we offer
- A unique chance to experience the exciting world of startups.
- A great work environment with dozens of young entrepreneurs from the Greebizz of Brussels
- A internship that will truely impact on our business : you will be entirely part of our team
- Great afterworks !
How to Apply ?
Send your application and we will contact you as soon as possible !
Feel free to provide a link to your LinkedIn profile, your blog, or other relevant information 🙂